What are On Page Factors?
On page factors are the 6 aspects on your website that influence search engine ranking to maximize SEO SUCCESS
PAGE TITLE/DOC TITLE
The first attribute that shows up in search result for your website. This should be unique for every page.
- Focus on two keywords, 70 characters maximum
- Example: Weddings, Wedding Flowers- Bella Blooms
This is an actual sentence that describe the topic of the page to both search engines and users.
- Include two keywords, 160 characters maximum
- Wedding Flowers- Find the perfect wedding florist near you. Search ratings and reviews for wedding florist.
META TAGS/ KEYWORDS
Unique keywords that are assigned to each particular page of your website , and these words must also be included in the actual page content.
- Maximum of five words, no spaces
- Examples- flowers, wedding flowers, wedding florist
H1 is the largest HTML heading on a specific page, which goes up to H6 tags.
- Use primary keyword, only once per page
On-Page SEO: Anatomy of a Perfectly Optimized Page
When it comes to on-page SEO, I’m sure you’ve heard enough about meta tags and keyword density for one lifetime. If you’re looking for some practical strategies that you can use on your site today, then you’ll love this infographic.
It’s a simple checklist that will bring in more search engine traffic from every piece of content that you publish: